For my husband's birthday, I took him to a VERY nice restaurant, The Grotto! It was such a great date! We enjoyed a candlelight dinner while our kids had fun with the babysitter! We ate an appetizer trio, yummy steaks, & a chocolate dessert. We had our babysitter take a picture of us because it's been a long time since we both were dressed up. I can't wait 'til our next date!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
For my husband's birthday, I took him to a VERY nice restaurant, The Grotto! It was such a great date! We enjoyed a candlelight dinner while our kids had fun with the babysitter! We ate an appetizer trio, yummy steaks, & a chocolate dessert. We had our babysitter take a picture of us because it's been a long time since we both were dressed up. I can't wait 'til our next date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment